Thursday 9 February 2012

CCNP Wireless - IAUWS

Well I sat and passed the IAUWS exam today, thats the security part. I am pushing hard to complete version 1 of the CCNP Wireless as I have some study materials available and I have been studying on and off for about a year. The only reason I haven't actually taken any of the exams is time.

This exam was a bit of a suprise. The exam blueprint is a great starting point which is available here but I was suprised how much focus there was on wireless NAC. Not an easy exam and you really need to read the documents. Some of the questions, as in any exam I guess were really straight forward but there were that were difficult to understand.

A great deal of material to cover and some tricky areas. A great test though.

2 comments:


  1. Your services are too good but i am looking for CCNP training London
    Services....
    Have you any service about CCNP training London

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done my CCNP, now I am thinking to do CCNP certification.is doing certification important or just doing the course is fine??

    ReplyDelete