Tuesday 8 June 2010

Blogging

Well its been a while since I blogged as I have been busy, you know how it is, you always need to focus on other things.

Well I also need to focus on my blog or it will surely die and maybe I am going to change the way I do things a little.

Instead of summarising chapters I read I am going to try to highlight the things I learn.

I have read afew more chapters of the CWNA book and although I probably know quite a lot of the information its interesting to find out what you do not know. More about that tomorrow though.

There is also the work life balance, I lock myself upstairs in the office and nobody bothers me which is great but then I have to exercise my dogs, and get more exercise myself. Currently trying to shed a few pounds and cycle more in the good weather.

I have also reassessed a few things and timelines for certs etc and I have decorating to do so busy life, thats besides having to do all the work stuff and personal admin like banks etc.

There simply are not enough hours in the day so I will have to change they way I blog a little.

It will still be about wirless and wireless related but if we take the CWNA blogs as an example maybe not as much detail.

I am just finishing chapter 5 of the CWNA so will write more tomorrow on that but I also need to get reading the CWSP aswell if I want to take advantage af my package.

I also need to tell you about my shiny shiny new iPad that I won from CWNP and get that all up and running.

So lots to tell just keeping it a little simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment